MPsych(Clin), BPsych(Hons), MACPA, MAPS
Medicare provider number: 4801492F
InnerTwist is led by Fiona Jamieson, an experienced clinical psychologist who is incredibly passionate about helping children, adolescents, young adults and families develop the skills needed to overcome the most adverse challenges.
Fiona has a Master of Psychology (Clinical Psychology) and a Bachelor of Psychology (honours) degrees. As a Clinical Psychologist and Medicare provider, Fiona is able to provide clinical psychology rebates under Medicare and is a private health fund clinical psychology provider.
Experience and memberships
- Formerly a Senior Clinical Psychologist within the Child Youth Mental Health (CYMHS) Service on the Gold Coast.
- Formerly a Senior Clinical Psychologist within the Child and Family Clinical Services Team within the South Western Sydney Local Health District.
- Did you see the ‘Kids on Speed’ ABC documentary? Well, Fiona worked at the University of New South Wales’ Child Behaviour Research Clinic as one of the clinical psychologists providing family assessment and treatment for kids and teens with severe behaviour problems.
- Family Consultant for the Family Circuit Court of Australia.
- Former Associate Editor for the Australian Clinical Psychologist (formerly the ACPARIAN), the journal of the Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA). Current responsibilities include Youth Corner, which is the section of the journal devoted to child and adolescent issues.
- Current member of ACPA and the Australian Psychological Society (APS).
- Experienced psychology-board approved supervisor, able to provide supervision to clinical psychologists, clinical psychology registrars seeking endorsement as clinical psychologists, generally registered psychologists and provisionally registered psychologists.